Come and make a cute inexpensive unicorn bauble! Great for Christmas! Decorate your tree or even make a few as beautiful handmade gifts!
This project is so fun! You may already have everything at home, if not, don't worry, all these items are inexpensive and can be found easily too.
You will need:
- A Bauble- if it's clear, it's better. It's up to you though!
- Clay to mold the horn and ears.
- Silver or gold paint for the horn- or whichever colour you wish to use!
- White paint for the ears.
- Black marker for the eyes.
- Pink marker for the inside of the ears.
- Flowers for the head arrangement.
- Glue gun.
- Water for the clay molding and the paint.
You're ready! This tutorial was super fun and quick! You can make this craft in under five minutes!
Watch the tutorial and have fun!