Another Halloween decor idea for you all! Come and make this Halloween poison bottle- featuring dead spiders and other creepy crawlies.
This Halloween poison bottle makes a really cool prop and decor item. It goes nicely with our other Halloween DIY craft projects. I love that the poison looks real and toxic with the dead insects inside. I have also added glycerine to make it more magical and spooky. It adds a really nice and unique finish to the bottle and the way the liquid settles and falls. Watch the liquid magically swirl around and catch glimpses of the metallic pigment twinkling and shimmering- it really is beautiful to watch!
What you will need:
- Spiders- small and large size.
- Jar- recycle from what you have at home, or you can buy one here.
- Red metallic acrylic paint.
- Glycerine (optional)
- Black foam pad to make the label, or a sticky label is also fine to use.
- Metallic silver marker, or whatever colour you prefer.
- An ice lolly stick or anything like a straw to mix with.
Watch the tutorial here:
Photos of the finished piece: