Do it yourself with this easy valentines crafts tutorial. Make a beautiful handmade gift or cute decor!
Handcrafted gifts are often some of the best gifts you can give because so much thought and time goes into it! I hope this DIY valentines crafts video gives you a good gift idea as well as an easy craft idea. This project is also suitable for room decor- including children's rooms!
How cute is this? I call this piece a bears valentine ♥ 🐻. He drove to meet her on his little motorbike and confessed under a beautiful sakura tree /cherry tree. They kiss. 💋
This handmade gift is so easy, simple and quick to make and shouldn't cost much at all. I'm sure your girlfriend /wife or boyfriend/husband would appreciate you giving them something unique made with love. So go ahead and DIY! Have a go at making this!
Make sure to subscribe if you haven't already via your email on the website! Lots more to come! Share this with other craft lovers, I really appreciate it!
You will need:
- Mason jar.
- Sakura tree/cherry tree- I got mine on ebay. Type in Miniature fairy garden terrarium tree, something along those lines.
- Two bears- I got mine on ebay. Type in Miniature fairy garden terrarium tree, something along those lines.
- Motorbike- an old childhood toy of mine! This is optional though!
- Sand-I chose baby pink. I got mine on ebay.
- Decorative stones- I got mine on ebay. I chose to use baby blue.
Check the video to see what brand I used so you are familiar with the packaging if you want to get the exact sand and decorative stones I used that I brought from ebay.
Watch the tutorial:
Have fun making! This craft project can also be used for children's room decor :D
Check out more photos down below!