Got some rice? How about some old socks? Great! You're all set for making this cute sock gnome!
Our rabbit sock went down a treat, so we're back with another sock craft! We're making this gnome as a Christmas craft. We made a hat for the gnome without using the typical styrofoam, and the nose from the same body of the gnome. Typically, many attach a nose on, but we'll show you how to save time and money by using one sock to create the body and nose. We've made this a five minute craft for you to enjoy! It's super quick, cheap and so much fun. Kids and adults can enjoy this craft project.
What you will need:
- Socks. I used one grey, one red, and one white.
- Rice. I used one 500g pack.
- Faux white fur- buy the sample for the white beard.
- Essential oil (optional-to make your gnome smell so good!)
- Blusher/Makeup (optional-for adding colour to the nose)
- Bottle- to pour rice into.
- Cushion stuffing (optional-to add shape to the hat)
- Pompom (optional, to make a Christmas hat)
- Hot glue gun.
Watch the tutorial:
Photos of the finished project: