Make a magical unicorn galaxy jar. Watch this DIY tutorial to make one like mine, or for a nebula galaxy effect, just add darker paint colours like red, purple and blue.
Like our website for more DIY tutorials that are quick, easy, fun and cheap!
What you need for this project:
- A bag of cotton balls
- Glitter- I used silver for mine.
- Stars- I used two types, you can use one only if you like.
- Mason jar
- Plastic cups x4- or depending on how many coloured layers you wish to have in your jar.
- Plastic spoon
- Paint-acrylic is best. 4 colours or more depending on how many layers you want. Pastel colours if you want a unicorn jar like mine, or darker colours for a nebula effect- red, purple, blue.
Optional additional things you may need:
- Single hole punch
- White tailor chalk pencil
- Black string
- Unicorn shell
- Glitter paper for lid of jar
- Black paper for label/card
- Glue gun