I am SO excited to share this winter Christmas craft with you all! Just look at how stunning this craft project has came out! I've passed on a few of my secrets to you within this DIY craft too.
Learn what I use to make artificial snow, how to make it glisten, how to create a small camp fire, how to cover houses with snow- while making it look realistic, and much more! All covered in this DIY craft project! I am so happy with how this came out, it is so beautiful and I catch myself staring at it a few times throughout the day.
This craft project is more suitable for adults, but it is easy enough for teens and older children too. I hope you have as much fun making this as I have! If you enjoyed this, make sure to check out our other winter Christmas crafts!
What you will need:
This is the list I used, but you can give and take, as some items are optional and just the choice of decorative pieces I used. You can use whatever you have available for decoration. The main item needed is salt really!
- A box, jar, or whatever you'd like to use to display your piece.
- Cardboard- If using a box like mine, you may need to create an artificial shelf to higher the display so that it is eye level, as opposed to it sitting at the bottom of the box.
- Hot glue gun.
- PVA glue.
- Paint brush.
- Tealight and two twigs.
- Animal figurines.
- Fairy lights.
- Christmas trees, red and white artificial plants.
- White fine glitter.
- White masking tape / duck tape.
- White stones.
- A piece of natural bark from the park.
Watch the tutorial:
Photos of the finished piece: