Miniature ocean in a bottle DIY tutorial
Want to make a gorgeous ocean in a bottle? It's super easy and really fast!
You will need:
-An empty bottle with a lid.
-Oil-baby oil or cooking oil.
-Blue food dye.
This project takes 2 minutes to make. Costs £5 at most,but you probably have everything at home just as I did.
What to do:
- Fill your bottle with 1/3 water.
- Add one drop or less of blue food dye.
- Fill the rest of your bottle with oil.
- Secure the cork or lid in place.
- shake it all up, and you're done!
Simple yet looks great!
Watch my tutorial:
Please subscribe to my channel! - Terrariumcrafts
Follow me on instagram: TerrariumCrafts
Have fun! Bye!